02/12/2020 - Christmas Update
With Christmas approaching, in what has been a very eventful year (to say the least!), we would like to wish all of our customers, past and present, a healthy and happy December and greetings of the season. It's not been easy for any of us, but what we can hope for is that the worst is behind us, and we can get back to some kind of normality in the not too distant future.
We will be working throughout December, and the only days we are closed are Christmas Day (Friday 25th), and New Years Day (Friday 1st Jan). We'll be offering cleans up to and including Christmas Eve, and have availability for both regular weekly and fortnightly appointments, as well as for one-off half or full day 'spring' cleans.
If you are a regular customer and your clean falls on one of the days we are closed, your appointment will be cancelled automatically, however if you'd like to reschedule for a different day, please contact us for available days and times and we will be very happy to accommodate your needs.
Similarly, for regular customers, if you'd like to book a deeper, more thorough clean in preparation for Christmas and the new beginnings of 2021, we can extend your appointment duration, or book a separate longer clean for you.
If you've never had a clean from us before, or it's been a while since your last appointment, we would love to hear from you! Please let us know how we can help (all cleans are tailored to what you need) and we can provide you with some available time slots. For more info on our healthy, eco-friendly services, please click here.
05/11/2020 - Additional COVID Hygiene Precautions
As part of our commitment to continue to provide our essential cleaning services during the pandemic, and to ensure the health of our staff and customers remains our top priority, we are doing all we can to minimise the risk of transmitting any kind of bacteria, viruses or other pathogens whilst coming into your home or place of work.
Due to the nature of the work, our methods already focus on hygiene, with strict protocols in place for colour coding of cloths and laundering cloths and mop heads between every use (a fresh set is used for each clean), however we have also introduced the following:
1. Cleaning staff will wear a mask/face covering at all times during your clean, in addition to removable shoe covers. The latter ensures no dirt from outside the premises can be spread via footwear, and also that we don't have to remove shoes.
2. All cleaning equipment is wiped down with alcohol sanitiser between uses.
3. More frequent hand washing - upon arrival, before leaving, plus hand sanitisers in every cleaning caddy.
4. Cleaning cloths and mop heads are used only for one clean, disinfected/dried after use, and stored for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their next use.
5. We have asked customers to allow us to use their vacuum cleaners where possible, to reduce the amount of kit we are bringing onto premises. If your vacuum is corded, bagless, and has a HEPA or allergy filter (and you're happy for us to use it), please let us know.
6. Where our cleaning staff show any potential symptoms of COVID, they will not attend your clean (a substitute cleaner will be sent instead, wherever possible). They will only attend once 14 days has passed, or a negative test has been obtained.
7. During your clean, if you are at home/work, our cleaner will ensure a distance of at least 2 metres is maintained between you, and keep to separate rooms if this is possible. If possible, we are asking that premises are unoccupied while we carry out your clean.
8. Where you or any member of your family has tested positive for COVID, or is suspected of having it, we would ask that you please let us know as we will need to cancel your scheduled upcoming clean(s) for a period of 14 days, or until a negative test result is obtained (whichever is sooner).
01/11/2020 - Gift Vouchers Now Available
We are now offering gift vouchers for purchase, either as a fixed amount, or to redeem against a certain cleaning service. The minimum amount is £10 and they can be used against the cost of any of our cleaning services, including 2 hour, 3 hour, half day and full day.
If you have any friends or family members that would love the gift of time, why not treat them to a voucher and ask them to call us to book an appointment that is convenient for them.
To order yours, please email us or text/whatsapp Kelly on 07568 576 892. We can send the voucher to you or the recipient, either electronically via email, or a printed version in the post.
19/02/2021 - Exciting Changes for Pristine Eco Cleaning Services
Current owner and Managing Director, Emma Shipley, will be handing over control of the Company to Kelly Ryan, as of 21st February 2021. All services will remain as eco and vegan friendly, and Kelly will be taking over as your main point of contact.
Emma says: "I am immensely proud of what we have achieved here, and eternally grateful to each and every one of our clients who have put their faith and trust in me (and the Company) to come into their homes and places of work and provide our services. I believe the future of the cleaning industry lies with non-toxic, natural approaches, that are healthier for people, animals and the planet, and that Pristine - under the leadership of Kelly - will continue to positively contribute to this."
Kelly says: "I left my job in education to work for Emma last year. I've always loved cleaning and thought it would fit my lifestyle better than the demanding world of education. I've always been committed to doing my bit for the environment and I loved the job so much, I decided to buy the Company when Emma wanted to sell. You will definitely be in capable hands, and I look forward to getting in touch with you over the next few weeks."
FOR ANY QUERIES, OR TO BOOK A CLEAN, PLEASE CONTACT KELLY ON 07568 576 892 OR USE OUR CONTACT FORM.